Thursday, January 15, 2009

100 Recipes in 2009


I am way into New Years Goals! Last year I read 100 books, so this year I thought it would be fun to stick with the number 100 and do 100 recipes. I'm going to post each recipe here so I can keep track. I don't love cooking, but have to do it everyday as a stay-at-home mommy. So I figured that if I learned more recipes and maybe used some different techniques and ingredients I might learn to love cooking and baking. It's only been a couple of weeks and I am already enjoying it! Part of it may be because I got a new Kitchen Aid for Christmas and LOVE using it. So here is to a year of cooking!

1 comment:

  1. linda!!!! i too am much like you. cooking is not my favorite, but a must, none the less. I got a kitchen aid for christmas also (red. and i love it!) so i will definitely be following your 100 recipes for the year!

    ReplyDelete