Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Chicken Pot Pie


This is my new favorite thing to make when I don't feel like cooking (that happens alot!). It is so easy but good enough to serve for Sunday dinner.
Ingredients
1 bag Frozen Mixed Vegetables (defrost)
1 cup cut-up cooked chicken (I used more)
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
1/2 cup milk
1 egg
Directions
1.Heat oven to 400ºF. Mix vegetables, chicken and soup in ungreased glass pie plate, 9x1 1/4 inches.
2.Stir together remaining ingredients with fork until blended. Pour into pie plate.
3.Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
I topped it with Cheddar Cheese because it sounded good at the time. It can really go either way. I got this recipe from www.bettycrocker.com . This website is great. You can save a recipe box and even make a grocery list.

No comments:

Post a Comment